Senior Advisor – London, UK
A seasoned business advisor, entrepreneur and internationally recognised technology specialist. David has demonstrable experience in the development and commercialisation of technical start-ups coupled with history of success throughout the automotive and energy sectors. David influences and guides policy-making, inspires at the most senior level and facilitates seamless operations that achieve greater business efficiencies and deliver sustainable growth. Consistently delivering and influencing cost efficiency behaviours and policies, enabling effective strategic direction and swift decision-making. Contributing engaging, thoughtful advice and guidance with personal, political and cultural sensitivity, David is now looking to supplement a thriving investment advisory position with select non-executive appointments.
- Mobility Innovation Plan 2018 to 2022. Ministry of Industry. 2018. Support the Spanish government to review the Mobility Innovation Plan and develop the deployment strategy. As a vice-president of AEVAC I am act as an advisor in the task forces to deliver the project.
- DGT 3.0.DGT (Directorate General of Traffic). Support the DGT to develop mobility uses cases and projects that can validate the outcome of the DGT3.0. DGT 3.0 it’s a analytics and geo-location Cloud base platform that aggregate the mobility data of all the Spanish territory. As a Vice-president of AEVAC David acts as an advisor to the DGT 3.0 team and contributes to develop and implement the uses cases and projects.
- ADAS regulations and insurance impacts. Jaguar Land Rover: The aim of this project was to understand the regulations for future ADAS technologies, their business cases and the effect of these features in the insurance cost. David was managing a team of researchers and was the technical and market responsible for the project.
- Autonomous challenges and potential future architectures. Altran. Study highlighting the future Autonomous challenges, potential business models and vision of future vehicle and autonomous architecture. David was managing a team of researchers and was the technical and market responsible for the project.
- Future Connected solutions and Business models for Automotive Applications.Altran. The objective of the project was make a feasibility study of the potential Infotainments platforms and propose the best deployment of a future architecture for 2015 onwards. David was managing a team of researchers and was the technical and market responsible for the project.
- Mobility Business Models for the EV 2008 to 2018. Jaguar Land Rover. Study that reviewed the impact of the penetration of EV in the market and the new business models that they generate. David was leading the project as technical and market authority.
- Smart Metering. Jaguar Land Rover. The aim of the project was to understand the potential benefits and technical issues that smart meters would have. Analyse the potential business models and business cases. David was leading the project as technical and market authority.
- Challenges of Charging points and impact on EV penetration. Jaguar Land Rover . Feasibility study to understand the technical requirements, legislation and impacts in the HV architecture of fast charging. David was the responsible for the research and recommendations to develop the charging point strategy in the hybrid team.
- EV, HEV and PHEV Strategy 2007 to 2017. Jaguar Land Rover. Design and develop the Electrification strategy of the Jaguar Land Rover. Systems engineering providing the technical and market vision to integrate the HV architectures inline with the company strategy.