For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are a data controller.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you access the Website or use our Services, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. You may be asked to provide us with the following personal information: 1) your full name, 2) email address, 3) your telephone number, 4) your CV (including all information contained in that), 5) general information relating to enquiries you submit. By accessing the Website and using the Services, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
As is true of most websites, it will be possible to gather information about your computer or device such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. This information may be used to:
- drive future product development in line with customer platform and technology use;
- respond to customer service requests;
- send out a newsletter or occasional product alerts or marketing communications;
- improve the Website or Services and our marketing efforts; and/or
- respond to your questions and concerns.
Certain features of the Website (such as uploading or downloading content) may need to access information on your computer or device in order to work. By using such functionality, you consent to NovAzure Ltd accessing your device and information. If we can, we will ask you before the Website accesses your device or information.
HOW TO EDIT, DELETE OR ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information that we hold about you, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. You can also ask us not to send you direct marketing communications (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications whilst you hold an account with NovAzure Ltd. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at email@example.com. In order to meet our costs in responding, we may charge you a fee of £10.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Except as described below, we will not share your information with any third parties.
We may disclose the information you provide us:
- to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985);
- as required by law, any applicable regulation to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if NovAzure Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We will never pass your information to a third party for them to use in their own direct marketing without your express consent.
The security of your personal information is important to us. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services via the Website. Once your account has been deleted, we will only retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer hold your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF LOCATION DATA
The Website may make use of location data sent from your mobile device. You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services settings for www.novazure.com on your mobile device. If you use these services, you consent to us and our partners’ and licensees’ transmission, collection, maintenance, processing and use of your location data and queries to provide and improve location-based and road traffic-based products and services. You may withdraw this consent at any time by turning off the location services setting on your mobile device or on www.novazure.com.